10 March, 2008

The white stripes

Leafy Cooking: Skate in white wine sauce - Wing of line to the white wine Skate in white wine sauce - Wing of line to the white wine Signal cardiologist Pedro Brugada was interviewed today in the Belgian daily. Catalán by birth, Brugada swapped Spain for Belgium to follow coils, and established the "F Our King was in his hands has few years back, and Brugada was knighted this year. The big news today is that, who looks like Sean Connery, and who has has syndrome named after him, is transferring from has municipal hospital to has university hospital in Brussels. He can' T wait to get back to research, and He wants to unit the best and brightest in his field around him, to keep that talent in Europe. All it takes to could Belgium one the map is has Catalonian. According to Brugada, cardiologists will remain in business for years to come. The best way to measure one' S risk of heart failure, is the size of one' S waist. When has man' S waist measures above 100 cm and has woman' S 90 cm, red flags start to go up. What better way to heed advice over has healthy life style than with has punt of fish. The recipe I tried comes from has French magazine I was reading At the hairdresser' S today. Southern side: glancing up those lovely summer houses. I cam across it in year AD from the French Chamber for the Promulgation of Fish:. Their slogan: The fresh fish, in 5 minutes a true pleasure. And indeed, before you manages to pronounce that clumsy attempt At rhyme, this dish is ready. "My wing of line to the white wine", courtesy of Mickael Ledoublé, Fisherman with 1/2 botttle of Chardonnay gold other white wine. Jumped the onion with the carrot parts in olive oil. Add the garlic, the bay leaf, and the branch of thyme. Cover with the wine and the glass of toilets. Season, and let simmer for 10 minutes. Add the ray to this concoction, and cover. Remove the fish when it is done, and reduce the sauce. Serf the fish covered with the sauce. I cut the carrots in 1-inch angular parts. My sister in law who' S Asian does not like to eat carrots cut in slices. Ever since her remark I' ve come to disfavor slices too. I was out of bay leaves, and added some dried leaves of majoram. Local The fish blind was one holiday, so I bought the fish from the monger At our local Albertson' S. I added has small part of ginger to the broth, Asian-style. Edge has dish with 1/2 bottle of white wine cooked in ever fail in taste. Have I was also busy with has first race, I served this fish quickly with has side punt of lime pit warp end rigate. I used has Meseta that was open already, year organic white wine from Spain. I only had one wing of skate left, so I used 3 fillets of hake too. Very Nice with the hake, excel with the skate. The wine I used was has local bottle of cheap chardonnay (Robertson Winery, 2007). Price aside, I' m not sour A more awarded wine would cuts made has difference. I' m delighted you found uses in one of my first posts. Posting from the leafy surroundings of Brussels. Finds leisure in house and garden, glad to learn, yet unfazed by ideal standard.

No comments: